Microquest is an Edmonton-based software development company and we’re looking for a full-time technical support representative to join our team. Our customers are really happy and we need someone to help keep them that way.
As a Technical Support Representative, you’ll join a dedicated team of specialists, providing support to our clients by trouble-shooting problems over the phone and by remote connection. You’ll also enjoy a health benefits plan for you and your family and relaxed atmosphere that come part and parcel with working for Microquest.
If you are interested in learning different technologies, and contributing to products that allow healthcare professionals to be ultra-productive, we want you to work with us!
- Help Desk experience in a Windows technical environment is an asset. Health care IT is a major plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and phone skills
- Ability to multitask
- Experience documenting the problem and resolution with ticket creation software
- Amazing problem solving abilities
- A good sense of humor with a large knowledge of pop culture
- Patience! No, really. This is tech support we’re talking about!
NICE TO HAVES
You want more requirements? That’s cool, we like keeners. If you meet all of these then we’ll probably hire you!
- Post-Secondary education in an IT related discipline
- Some sort of SQL (or at least you know what it stands for)
- Windows Server experience, ranging from Windows 2000 to Server 2016. Maybe even Windows Server 2019 if you’re right on the ball!
- Experience with Serena TeamTrack/Business Manager
- Networking experience. Can you name all 7 levels of the OSI model? I can’t!
Working at Microquest has its benefits!
- Casual atmosphere and attire. No ties allowed, jeans encouraged!
- Unlimited selection of K-cups and a dedicated pop fridge, free of charge.
- Nerd it up with the rest of the team on some regular company outings and events, including our legendary Christmas party!