Do you want to help our clients use their EMR to the fullest?
At Microquest, you can! For over 27 years, Microquest has provided physicians, clinics, and other healthcare providers with the software they need to run their practices efficiently and focus on caring for their patients.
Your New Team
Our official motto is Superior Software, Unrivaled Support, and our client services team is essential to managing the relationships of our client base. Our customers are really happy and we need someone to help keep them that way.
Reporting directly to the Client Services Manager, Client Services Representatives are responsible for all aspects of the sales and customer relationship management process. Main duties include business development and new sales, and follow up with existing clients to ensure satisfaction.
You’ll work with some of the best minds in the business to help give the Alberta healthcare community the best software to run their practices.
Your New Role
We’re looking for someone with a great personality, who is self-motivated, loves talking to people, and isn't afraid to drop in to random clinics to say hi.
Your New Responsibilities
- Actively pursue sales leads to sell our software to potential clients
- Provide demos, Q&A, etc.
- Stay in contact with potential clients
- Cold calls, if necessary
- Follow up with existing clients on a regular basis
- Ensure satisfaction with our software
- Record any bugs or feature requests
- Assist with quarterly newsletter
- Training any new or existing clients
- Ensure client records are kept up-to-date
- Assist with webinars
- Completion of any sales contracts necessary for new sales or additional licenses
- Experience with Healthquest
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Prospecting abilities
- Presentation skills
- Aptitude for cultivating and maintaining client relationships
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Competence in time management
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization abilities
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
Your New Employer
Working at Microquest has its benefits!
First, you’ll receive a competitive salary with a comprehensive health benefits package.
We also insist on casual dress in the workplace.
No ties are allowed, and jeans are encouraged! Although maybe not your Empire Strikes Back t-shirt if you are going to meet clients.
You’ll also be privy to state-of-the-art technology. Simply put, we’ll ensure that you have the hardware and software that you need to do your job. Is there something you need to make your job easier? We’ll get it for you! Unless it’s AI, we can’t have a bunch of SkyNets getting loose.
Are you an early riser or a night owl? Microquest accommodates both because we have flex time! Microquest personnel have a choice of starting work at any time between 7:30 and 9:30 am, and so are able to leave from between 4 to 6 pm.
This position is eligible to work remotely.
Microquest believes that diverse teams produce the best products. Microquest is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and views.
Arrangements with the successful candidates for this position will be made to allow for an in-person interview, with COVID 19 precautions being observed.
As Microquest is involved with the healthcare industry, candidates will be required to disclose their COVID 19 vaccination status.